Monday, December 6, 2010

Preview

My thoughts are that if I tell you the stuff that's about to come on my blog, I'll actually do it (let alone remember what that stuff should be!!)
Thanksgiving weekend; big Thursday night dinner, Friday excursion to the desert castles then to Harry Potter at night, can't remember what happened that Saturday...
Uninteresting week, full of the same old, same old. Worked on my big research paper.
Had a nice night out at Rainbow street on Wednesday, spent Thursday night in dealing with my cold with a hot water bottle and tea, went out on Friday night to see a movie with my friend Phil after spending the day studying at Starbucks (Yes, Starbucks.), and Saturday I stayed in again; family came over for the St. Barbara celebrations (which isn't a big holiday here, just a nice excuse to make a signature dessert--which was gross, by the way!!--and to see people). Sunday was an awesome Hannukah/"Every Jew food we could make" dinner.
So details to follow...unless that summary will suffice???? Hah, comments welcome, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment